Good news, gaming fans! A new L.Y.N.X. compact wireless controller is coming your way soon.
Mad Catz recently announced at the Mobile World Congress in Barelona, Spain the upcoming the L.Y.N.X. 3 compact wireless controller. Designed after the L.Y.N.X. 9 which was a CES 2015 award winner, the controller is expected to deliver a comfortable gaming experience, making your mobile gaming more fun and enjoyable.
While taking features from its older brother controller, there is a notable change on the L.Y.N.X. 3. Unlike L.Y.N.X. 9, the new compact controller has no keyboard. That’s right. The company replaced the keyboard with a more dynamic controller called the S.U.R.F.r.
This feature will allow the gamer to control various Android devices via Bluetooth such as TV devices, streaming boxes, set-top boxes, tablets and even HTPCS. The one of a kind feature is so flexible that you’re able to reach one bank of keys with your thumbs. Now who doesn’t want that?
Other notable features of the controller include:
• a mobile clip for your smartphone,
• Bluetooth wireless connectivity for your Android device
• thumb sticks that you could find on other gaming controllers
• the familiar D-pad and action buttons
• the ability to function for approximately 30 hours
• a li-polymeter battery that will make the device enter the sleep mode when not in use
• and other features that will allow you to control various media content (S.U.R.F.r.) and make it work with your Bluetooth-enabled PC.
The upcoming compact wireless controller is going to be a part of Mad Catz’s GameSmart eco-system of Bluetooth wireless devices. Thus, it can be used not only for gaming but also for entertainment. And that’s what makes it a to-go gaming controller. Especially nowadays where gamers are looking for comfortable devices that they can take anywhere they want to go and make their gaming experience more enjoyable than ever.
And the best thing about L.Y.N.X. 3? You can have it for only $60!
Now isn’t that a great gaming giveaway or what?